Thursday, October 9, 2014

CB's Gone YouTube.

You may have noticed, then again, you may not have..  I haven't been doing a lot with this blog lately.  It doesn't mean that I haven't been fishing, in fact, I think I've logged more fishing time this year than some past seasons combined.  But, I have been busy otherwise, too.

Having changed jobs early this past spring, I've had to focus a bit more on that than I have on writing about my excursions.

That said,I did pick up a GoPro at the sportshow this year so I've been playing with that a little bit in my spare time.  I've also posted a few videos already, so feel free to head over, check things out, and let me know what you think but keep it constructive, please.

I've also started a Facebook page so feel free to take a look at that.  There are some things that end up there that I don't post here or on G+.

In the near future I have a few entries planned for the blog here but the one I'm looking forward to the most is a write up about my first tourney that I participated in a couple weekends ago.

Until then, it's hoodie weather up here in the northland and the fish are chewing on spooks and spinners.  Stop reading this and go catch something!

No comments:

Post a Comment